Begin With the End in Mind
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC) are strong tools in a well-rounded toolkit for digital marketing.
For SEO, you will want to have copy with high-quality content and target keywords in order to raise the ranking on your site. There are three ways to accomplish this:
- PPC – Pay for advertising only if a user follows a specific link to your landing page.
- On-Page Optimization – By alternating keyword density and metadata, you will permit search engines to crawl to your site.
- External Links – Add relevance to your site with backlinks from different sources.
This technique has a tempting risk/reward balance specifically because of the low cost-per-click.
All combined, SEO and PPC both increase visits to your company site. Only smaller companies could face a challenge to combine all approaches effectively. Many ask what is the benefit to combining the two strategies? Google has shown that when those who advertise show as the first organic result for a keyword, 50% of clicks on ads were not made by clicks when the ads were not there. In other words, double your chances for clicks when you are displayed as both the number one organic search and ad search result for a query.
Small Business Challenges
New companies should know it is important to rapidly increase your reputation and audience. PPC and SEO are fantastic ways to build up visibility and having the proper strategies to do this are paramount. The combination of ranking highly and focused PPC adverts using the same keywords creates two roads for users to reach you. Now that you have users, it’s time to start converting.
Conversion Rate Optimization Benefits
You’re halfway there once you pushed users to your site. Making sure your site produces what it promises in your PPC ads is the other half. Getting and keeping visitors is the key.
Analyzing your bounce rate metric will assist you in figuring out if you need to improve on load times or aesthetics.
The goal is to tantalize users of your site to convert. There are several ways to accomplish this.
- Content must connect with your users by being easily understandable.
- Make your links obvious for guided navigation to your site.
- Website design should be on point with what you do and the content.
- No dead pages – make sure your entire site is operational.
The Flawless Procedure
Increase your web presence by well thought out SEO and PPC strategies. A positive user experience should be the focus of all your site business goals. Using these strategies will place you in a powerful position on the Internet.